It has been too long since I have uploaded any content. I have been pretty busy and a little unsure of how I felt about blogging. After doing some thinking and a little research I am back and ready to produce some more content. My goal is to write a post a week and then eventually increase it to two. This week’s post is 10 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Me.
7 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Me
- I love all things country. If I am listening to music, I am most likely listening to Taylor Swift or country music. I love rustic style and distressed wood. My love true love is being able to lay in a field and look at the stars. I love cowboy boots and bonfires.
- My favorite colors are teal and purple. My dream is to have a large teal and gray kitchen with copper and silver accents. I want either a teal and brown or purple and gray master bedroom. If everything was teal, purple and gray, I would be happy.
- I have the need to own a cat. I have never had a cat, but I am so in love with other’s cats that I need to have one at one point. The biggest problem…… Andrew is allergic to cats. Of course, my boyfriend would be allergic to cats out of all things. I guess it’s better than him being allergic to dogs.
- I enjoy having a quiet movie night in. I’m a quiet person who loves eating popcorn and chips instead of getting hammered on a Saturday night. Netflix anyone? White Cheddar Popcorn??
- I am the oldest grandchild on my mom’s side of the family, but only by three hours. Yes, my darn cousin had to steal my birthday and be born just shortly after I had arrived. Of course, I still hold it over him, and will for the rest of our lives.
- I have a large framed poster of Albert Einstein on my bedroom wall. The print is of a splattered painted of him. It is actually pretty neat looking, but very random. Thanks to my Mom for buying it!
- I have been completely obsessed with Star Wars since I was like 3 years old. There is a huge box in the basement filled with all the little characters whose names I learned by heart. I was Princess Leia for Halloween as a kid and made my uncle be Luke Skywalker. My ringtone on my old phone was the Imperial March and the text tone was R2-D2 making a silly noise. I grew up on StarWars, I mean who doesn’t love Han Solo and Chewbacca?
Hope you all learned a little more about me. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thanks for reading! I will talk to you all next week when we go over my Travel Bucket List.