Several years ago I began watching beauty videos on YouTube. I started a fascination with makeup and beauty products. Now I watch beauty videos almost every day. I gather a lot of inspiration from online influencers when I do my makeup. These videos have taught me so much about makeup and have given me a lot of the inspiration I have to become an online influencer myself and start this blog. I am in no way a professional in the beauty community, but I love trying out new products. Today I would like to share with you my favorite makeup products. These may not work for all of you, but they work for me very well. Before we get started I would like to tell you that I have very oily, sensitive skin. I have blemishes quite often and hormonal acne.
Favorite Makeup Products
- Tarte Shape Tape concealer in Fair
- Loreal Lash Paradise Mascara in Black
- Smashbox and Casey Holmes highlighter collab in Pearl
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water
- Too Faced Hangover Rx Primer
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette
- Anastasia Beverly Hill Dipbrow Pomade in Blonde
There is currently no foundation that I am obsessed with. I am loving more natural looks and I cannot find a foundation that I like that is not full coverage, therefore I have not really been wearing one. If I do wear a foundation it is usually a combination of Wet and Wild Photo Focus and Clinique 2 in 1.
What makeup products are you currently loving? Leave me a comment and let me know!