Two thousand and seventeen. Its been a crazy year and I cannot believe that it has come to and end. Last year has gone by so quickly and so much has happen. I graduated college, I got a job at a pharmacy, I started a blog, I went to Gatlinburg with Andrew and a group of friends. I created so many memories this year, but I look forward to making many more this year.
Its time to create my bucket list for 2018!
- Decide on my career and get accepted to graduate school
- Move out of my parents house and learn to live more independently
- Visit 3 new cities that I have never been to
- Try a new restaurant and a food I have not tried
- Go horseback riding through mountains in Nevada
- Go swimming in the Pacific Ocean
- Exercise 2-3 per week
- Eat out less and eat healthier food
- Post a new blog at least once a week
- Beging to learn to play the piano
- Visit San Diego
- Reach 1k followers on Instagram
These goals are small goals that are extremely obtainable, but are goals that I want to work towards this year. Some of them are fun things I want to do and others are things I want to work towards to become a healthier and happier individual.
What are your goals for the new year?